- Sudan Community Compensation Program, version 1.0 of the proposal, August 28, 2015.
United States government
- H.R.2029 – Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2016, text, that assigned the remaining $3.8 billion from the BNP Paribas settlement to the United States Victims of State Sponsored Terrorism Fund, December 18, 2015. (See Division O, Title IV, Sec. 404 and 405.)
- Response from Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik to 9/1/15 letter from nine Members of Congress, October 21, 2015.
- Letter to Attorney General Lynch from nine Members of Congress asking that BNPP settlement funds be used for humanitarian assistance for Sudanese refugees and IDPs, September 1, 2015.
- United States vs. BNP Paribas Frequently Asked Questions, Department of Justice, May 1, 2015.
- Department of Justice press release, “BNP Paribas Sentenced for Conspiring to Violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act and the Trading with the Enemy Act,” May 1, 2015.
- Settlement Agreement between BNPP and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control, Department of Treasury, June 30, 2014.
- Statement of Facts, US vs BNPP, Department of Justice, June 28, 2014.
- American Lives, Sudanese Lives: What’s the Calculus in Congress?, Eric Reeves, Huffington Post, December 30, 2015.
- Rights groups ask Justice Dept to urgently aid Sudanese harmed by BNP Paribas’ illegal support of the Government of Sudan: 110 signatories support proposal to Justice Department for Sudan Community Compensation, press release, October 1, 2015.
- A Better Restitution for Darfur, Eric Reeves, New York Times, July 14, 2015.